What is GAINSWave ?
GAINSWave ® is a safe, comfortable treatment for men to optimize sexual performance and to reverse the effects of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) due to poor blood flow.
GAINSWave utilizes high frequency, low-intensity soundwaves to improve blood flow to the penis, remove micro-plaque, and stimulate the growth of new blood vessels. GAINSWave uses a specific protocol designed to optimize efficacy, safety, and results.
In 6 to 12 sessions each taking between 15 to 20 minutes, GAINSWave treatments:
- *Stimulate the release of growth factors in penile tissue, resulting in the generation of new blood vessels
- *Break up plaque formation in existing blood vessels
- *Activate dormant stem cells, leading to new cell growth
By increasing blood flow to the penis, men will have stronger, harder and more sustainable erections.
GAINSWave is a proven protocol for men that improves sexual performance and keeps the penis healthy.
GAINSWave works by using high-frequency acoustic waves to open existing blood vessels in the penis, stimulate the growth of new blood vessels, and eliminate micro-plaque. The result is increased blood in the penis resulting in stronger, harder, and more sustainable erections.
- Enhances Erections
- Improves Sexual Performance
- Increases Sensation in the Penis
- More Spontaneous Erections
- Better Orgasms
GAINSWave effects have been medically proven to last 2- 3 years.
This therapy has been used in Europe for more than 15 years with great success.
There are little or no known side effects.
Visit our directory to find a GAINSWave provider near you and schedule a medical evaluation.
There have been multiple studies that verify the effectiveness of the shock wave treatment used in GAINSWave therapy.
Explore some of these clinical studies below:
- Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile dysfunction? A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebocontrolled study
- A First Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy in the treatment of erectile dysfunction: a prospective, randomized, double-blinded, placebo controlled study
- Low intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction: a study in an Indian population
Depending on your goals, anywhere from 6 – 12 treatments. We also have a preventative maintenance and performance program to maintain results and optimize perform
With GAINSWave there are no expensive prescriptions to remember to refill, or pills to remember to take. There are none of the harmful side effects with the GAINSWave treatment as there are with oral ED drugs. GAINSWave can be used for men who cannot take oral ED medications, such as men with heart disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure. Also, GAINSWave can be used to treat Peyronie’s Disease, which Viagra and other oral ED drugs cannot.
Unlike other “Male Enhancement” Procedures, the GAINSWave Therapy:
- Is drug and surgery free
- Is completely non-invasive, and has little or no known side effects
- Is a simple in-office procedure, with each treatment taking only 20 – 30 minutes
- Provides long lasting results with no downtime
- The GAINSWave protocol actually addresses the root cause of ED – poor blood flow.
Men with Erectile Dysfunction
GAINSWave has proven to be a safe and effective alternative treatment to Viagra and other oral ED medications. In fact, GAINSWave has proven to enhance sexual performance, with none of the harmful side effects!
Men with Peyronie’s Disease
GAINSWave has been shown to be a drug-free, surgery-free way to breakdown the scar tissue and reduce the curvature of the penis typical of Peyronie’s Disease.
Men Seeking Male Enhancement
You do not have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition to benefit from GAINSWave. If you want to perform your best, and satisfy your lover like you may never have before, GAINSWave can help!
No, you do not have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition, to benefit from this treatment. GAINSWave can help most men looking to optimize bedroom performance.
Prices start as low as $500 per treatment depending on the package.